For installation instructions, click here.
Sync products: As a part of the integration process you can choose ShipBob to sync existing products from your store to our dashboard.
- If you want ShipBob to automatically sync any new product you create, you can choose to do so under Integrations → Wix → Connection settings.
- Orders containing products that are not synced to our dashboard will result in creating a new product automatically.
Sync variants: Certain platforms have the option to create variants for their products. For ShipBob each variant is a product on its own. If the merchant uses variants we will sync them to our store as products. In Wix, you have the option to create variants. If you have product variants please make sure you check Manage Variants on Wix.
- Example: Product: Hat, Variant: Blue hat, Variant: Red Hat.
- Note: Variants are optional. If they exist we will sync them (as long as the Manage Variants in Wix is checked) and if they don’t exist we will sync the product. If you created a product in Wix that has product options but did not select the “manage variants” button we will not import that product. Additionally, any orders that include products configured this way will also not be imported.
Unique Identifier: In order to match the product on Wix to the product listed in ShipBob we use a unique identifier. This identifier helps our system to know which product to send out when an order is synced.
Import product images: We don’t import product images for WIX integration.
Once you sync orders, they will appear under the Orders tab on your ShipBob dashboard. Your Wix order ID will appear under the store ID column.
Manual Sync Orders: The ability to sync orders from your e-commerce store. This process happens when you click on Sync Orders (Integrations → Wix → Sync Now). We only show the following orders:
- Orders with a valid shipping address.
- Orders with the correct status: Paid and Not Fulfilled/Partially Fulfilled.
Auto Sync Orders: You can choose to sync orders placed at your store automatically by defining the sync schedule (Integrations → Wix → Sync Schedule)
Auto Sync Products from Order: Orders containing products that are not synced to our dashboard will result in creating a new product automatically.
Use Ship Start Date to sync orders: Start shipping date is the date ShipBob will start to import and ship your orders. Ship start date can be a date that has already past (up to 120 days) or a future date.
Rules: Rules are recurring, automated procedures that can help us provide you a smooth fulfillment process. No rules supported for WIX at the moment.
Order Level Fulfillment Tracking: Once an order is fulfilled a unique tracking number is uploaded to the order details page that links to the carrier's website. This tracking number will automatically upload to your store and we will mark the order as fulfilled.