Note: This integration is currently enabled upon request. Please reach out to our merchant care team for more details.
From the ShipBob dashboard → click Integrations on the side navigation bar then choose Returnly to start the integration process.
On the next page, click the Connect App button.
To start the setup process you need to connect both your ShipBob account and Returnly. To start, click Connect (it doesn’t matter which app you choose to start with) for the Returnly app.
In the pop-up screen, insert your Returnly API key. If you are uncertain what that is, please reach out to Returnly, they will provide you with the API key (Annual plan merchants, please reach out to your onboarding manager). Then, click Save.
Now, click Connect for ShipBob app.
Enter your ShipBob User name and Password. Then, click Login.
On the next page, you need to grant ShipBob access to the relevant information from Returnly. In addition, you need to choose and enter a name for this specific integration (channel). Once finished, a success message will appear on the screen. You can then close this tab and proceed to the next step.
- Under Enter A Channel panel, type in your store name.
- Click Yes, Allow at the bottom of the page.
Click Next to configure the connection settings.
In the following screen you need to configure:
- If you want ShipBob to start syncing returns now. Once you sync your returns you can see them under the returns tab (side navigation menu).
- Which FC you want to send your returns to. Note: You can only select one FC to process your returns. You can update the selected FC at any time.
Note: These settings can be changed at any time.
Once finished, click Save.
Now, set up a sync schedule for your app.
- If you don’t want ShipBob to automatically sync data from Returnly, select Pause (that is the default option).
- If you want ShipBob to automatically sync data from Returnly, choose the syncing frequency from the dropdown list.
Once finished, click SAVE.
You can now see your Returnly integration is marked as Active.
- At any time, you can click Sync Now, to trigger the syncing process.
- You can also change the connection settings or syncing schedule by clicking the relevant links.
- Under Sync Logs, you can see all syncing jobs that accrued for this integration.
To uninstall an integration click on the Launch button.
Now, click on the Connection Settings link on the top-right.
Scroll down and click the Uninstall button.
Note: You can see all Active integrations by clicking Integrations on the side navigation bar on the ShipBob dashboard.