Before you start!
You will need to set up the following in Skubana:
- Create ShipBob Fulfillment centers (FC) in Skubana as Warehouses (you will then be asked to map those Warehouse to ShipBobs FCs when you set up the integration in ShipBob.
- Create an extra Skubana Warehouse ( a dummy/placeholder warehouse in Skubana). This “dummy” warehouse will be used to tell ShipBob which orders to import. Only orders assigned to this Dummy Warehouse will be imported to ShipBob. Orders assigned to other warehouses will be ignored.
- Set up rules that assign the orders you want ShipBob to fulfill to the “Dummy” warehouse you created in Skubana.
From the ShipBob dashboard → click Integrations on the side navigation bar then choose Skubana to start the integration process.
On the next page, click the Connect App button.
To start the setup process you need to connect both your ShipBob account and Skubana. To start, click Connect (it doesn’t matter which app you choose to start with) for the Skubana app.
You will be prompt to log in to your account in Skubana. Enter your email address and password and click Login.
Approve app permissions by clicking Accept and Install.
A success message will appear on the screen. You can close the window and return to the ShipBob dashboard.
Now, connect your ShipBob account. Enter your ShipBob User name and Password. Then, click Login.
On the next page, you need to grant ShipBob access to the relevant information from Returnly. In addition, you need to choose and enter a name for this specific integration (channel). Once finished, a success message will appear on the screen. You can then close this tab and proceed to the next step.
- Under Enter A Channel panel, type in your store name.
- Click Yes, Allow at the bottom of the page.
Click Next to configure the connection settings.
In the following screen you need to configure:
- What data you want to sync to ShipBob (products, orders, and tracking information), by checking the box next to each one. It is highly recommended to only sync products during the initial sync. After you verify your products are synced correctly you can go ahead and sync orders as well.
- Skubana Dummy Warehouse (mandatory): From this drop-down, you need to select a dummy warehouse (created by Skubana). Orders assigned to this warehouse in Skubana will be synced to ShipBob. Once ShipBob fulfills the order we will replace the dummy warehouse information with the correct one (the warehouse we shipped the order from).
- Upload Tracking Information and FC allocation: Enable this to allow ShipBob to push tracking information for fulfilled orders as well as updating the warehouse information.
- Sync Inventory stock counts: This allows ShipBob to update inventory levels back to Skubana. Note: We only sync on-hand quantities and we do not sync quantities for bundle items.
- Enter the Ship Start Date: Start shipping date is the date ShipBob will start to import and ship your orders. Ship start date can be a date that has already past (up to 120 days) or a future date. Example: If you set the Start Shipping date to April 24th, 2020 then all orders created on April 24th or after will be imported into ShipBob.
- Map fulfillment centers (ShipBob) to your warehouses (Skubana): Click on the + sign to start linking ShipBob fulfillment centers to their matching record at Skubana.
Select ShipBob FC from the drop-down list on the left.
Select the matching Skubane warehouse from the drop-down list on the right.
Note: These settings can be changed at any time.
Once finished, click Save.
Now, set up a sync schedule for your app.
- Choose the syncing frequency from the dropdown list.
- By default, the sync toggle is set to Paused. If you want the sync schedule defined to start, move the toggle.
Once finished, click SAVE.
You can now see your Skubana integration is marked as Active.
- At any time, you can click Sync Now, to trigger the syncing process.
- You can also change the connection settings or syncing schedule by clicking the relevant links.
- Under Sync Logs, you can see all syncing jobs that accrued for this integration.
To uninstall an integration click on the Launch button.
Now, click on the Connection Settings link on the top-right.
Scroll down and click the Uninstall button.