Unique Identifier: In order to match the product on Skubana to the product listed in ShipBob we use a unique identifier. This identifier helps our system to know which product to send out when an order is synced. When you create a product on Skubana, you also create a master SKU. This master SKU is the unique identifier, you can see it under the SKU column (products page) on the ShipBob dashboard.
Sync products: As a part of the integration process you can choose ShipBob to sync existing products from your store to out dashboard.
- If you want ShipBob to automatically sync any new product you create, you can choose to do so under Integrations → Skubana → Connection settings.
- Orders containing products that are not synced to our dashboard will result in creating a new product automatically.
Sync variants: Certain platforms have the option to create variants for their products. As ShipBob each variant is a product on its own. If the merchant uses variants we will sync them to our store as products.
- Example: Product: Hat, Variant: Blue hat, Variant: Red Hat.
- Note: Variants are optional. If they exist we will sync them and if they don’t exist we will sync the product.
Inventory Quantity Sync: This feature allows ShipBob to update inventory levels back to your e-commerce store. Once this option is enabled (Integrations → Skubana → Connection Settings),
- Inventory sync will occur twice a day.
- We will not update inventory levels for bundle items.
- Inventory levels are synced for on-hand inventory (physically in bins).
Import product images: We don’t import product images for Skubana integration.
Manual Sync Orders: The ability to sync orders from your e-commerce store. This process happens when you click on Sync Orders (Integrations → Skubana→ Sync Now). We only show the following orders:
- Orders with the correct status: Awaiting 3PL Export
- Orders that are assigned to the ShipBob dummy FC.
Auto Sync Orders: You can choose to sync orders placed at your store automatically by defining the sync schedule (Integrations → Skubana→ Sync Schedule). Note: We will not mark the order as pending fulfillment on Skubana. If you need to make any changes to the order once it's been synced to ShipBob, please do it from the ShipBob dashboard.
Rules: Rules are recurring, automated procedures that can help us provide you a smooth fulfillment process. No rules supported for Skubana at the moment.
Please note: Skubana has a really robust rules engine, we suggest you set up any rules needed directly on their platform.
Order Level Fulfillment Tracking: Once an order is fulfilled a unique tracking number is uploaded to the order details page that links to the carrier's website. This tracking number will automatically upload to your store and we will mark the order as fulfilled. Please note we don't support line-item fulfillment with Skubana, this meant that if the order is split we will only upload tracking for the initial order.
Use Ship Start Date to sync orders: Start shipping date is the date ShipBob will start to import and ship your orders. Ship start date can be a date that has already past (up to 120 days) or a future date.