In this article, you can learn how to integrate ShipBob and Facebook. If you want to learn more about this integration feature and capabilities, click here.
From the ShipBob dashboard click Integrations on the side navigation bar then choose Facebook to start the integration process.
On the next page, click the Connect App button.
To start the setup process you need to connect both your ShipBob account and your Facebook account. To start, select Connect (it doesn't matter which app you choose to start with) for the Facebook app.
In the next screen, you need to login to Facebook to finalize connecting the app. Once finished, as success message will appear on the screen. You can then close this tab and proceed to the next step.
Next, click Connect for ShipBob app.
Enter your ShipBob Username and Password. Then, click Login.
On the next page, you need to grant ShipBob access to the relevant information from Facebook. In addition, you need to choose and enter a name for the specific integration (channel). Once finished, a success message will appear on the screen. You can then close this tab and proceed to the next step.
a. Under Channel Selection panel, type in the name of your Facebook store and select yes, allow.
In the following screen you need to define:
- What data you want to sync to ShipBob (products, orders, and tracking information), by checking the box next to each one.
- Enter the Ship Start Date. Start shipping date is the date ShipBob will start to import and ship your orders. Ship start date can be a date that has already past (up to 120 days) or a future date. Example: If you set the Start Shipping date to May 05th, 2021 then all order created on May 05th or after will be imported into ShipBob.
Once finished, click Save.
Now, set up a sync schedule for your app.
• If you don't want ShipBob to automatically sync data from Facebook, select Pause (that is the default option).
• if you want ShipBob to automatically sync data from Facebook, choose the syncing frequency from the dropdown list.
Once finished, click SAVE.
You can now see your Facebook integration is marked as Active.
• At any time, you can click Sync Now, to trigger the syncing process.
• You can also change the connection settings or syncing schedule by clicking the relevant links.
• Under Sync Logs, you can see all syncing jobs that occurred for this integration.
From the ShipBob dashboard, click integrations on the side navigation bar, then click Launch from the Facebook panel.
Click the Connection Settings link.
Scroll down and click the Uninstall button.