How to Manage Inventory
1. Go to Inventory > Add/ View Products
2. Choose one of the following:
- View your Active/ Inactive/ Digital/ Bundle inventory
- Sort your inventory by ID Number/ Bar Code/ On-Hand/ Store SKU/ Store Platform Stock Out (Days)/ Two Week Sales
- Click “Show Additional Filters” next to the “Active” tab for more options
- Click into the Blue Colored product ID next to each item for Product Details/ History/ Warehouse locations/ Available vs. Booked Quantity/ Reorder Notification Point
- In the product details page, select “Edit" from the red actions tab to make changes in the editable fields that appear under "Product Details” Then select “save” from the red actions tab
Available quantity: The number of items currently on-hand for new orders.
Booked quantity: The number of items on-hand that are reserved for orders already in processing or on-hold. Contact support if you would like to place an order “on-hold” without reserving inventory.
Re-order Notification Point: The item quantity number at which you will be sent an automatic notification to restock. Choosing the right reorder notification point will ensure that there is time to send and restock more inventory before orders start going to exceptions. To edit this number go to the product details page, select the locations tab, enter a notification point for each location and click “update reorder notification point.”
View Inventory Status:
1. Go to Inventory > Inventory Status
2. Sort by ID/ Item Name/ Store SKU/ In Stock/ Awaiting Restock/ Back Ordered
Awaiting Restock: The number of items specified in a "Warehouse Receiving Order" that have been shipped to the ShipBob warehouse. (link: how to send inventory)
Back Ordered: Alerts you to the number of orders that have been placed on your web store that are unable to be fulfilled due to lack of inventory currently in the ShipBob warehouses.
Quantity Allocated: The number of items currently reserved for "Processing" orders. Click the quantity listed to see which Processing orders are associated with each SKU.
To View Inventory Logs:
1. Go to Inventory > Inventory Log
2. The Product History page will appear for you to input item information
3. Type the name of the Item and select from the drop down. You can also select a date range to narrow results. Click “Apply."
Skip to: How to Send Inventory to ShipBob