How to manually create orders:
Manual orders are orders in the ShipBob Dashboard that are not synced through an E-commerce store.
1. Create individual orders manually
2. Upload multiple orders at once via excel
To create a new individual order:
1. Go to the "New Order" tab
2. Insert your recipient’s name. The form will auto-populate any existing contacts
3. Insert your recipient’s contact information. If our system does not recognize the address, it will notify you and give you an option to continue anyway. Please note that you can edit the address later in the process.
4. Next, insert items into the order. Enter the item name, insert the quantity, and click the "+" button.
5. Click "Save Items."
***Note: The order is "Under Review" while our system checks and allocates specific items. This can take between 5-10 minutes to be updated to the appropriate status. You can edit order details until the order has been picked. Make sure you review the recipient information, shipping option (Standard is the default option), carrier service, and insurance before finalizing the order.
To upload via excel:
1. Go to Orders > Processing
2. Select “Download Order Import Template” from the red actions tab
3. Once you've keyed in the address, item names, and quantities, save the excel document. Then upload it onto the ShipBob dashboard by clicking, "Import Orders Through Excel"
***Note: When filling out the template, make sure the zipcodes are only 5 digits long and to enter the SKU name (not number) under the 'ItemName' column exactly as it’s written on your ShipBob Add/view Products page
Next Step: Get started with syncing your inventory!