How to Bundle Products
Note: Before bundling products, please be sure your inventory has been synced to the dashboard.
1. Click the Inventory tab, then "Add/View Products."
2. Click the "Bundle" tab.
3. Click the "Actions" tab, then select "Create New Bundle."
4. Type in the item search to find the bundled SKU. The SKU you are looking to bundle should appear in the drop down menu. Click "Create."
5. Assign which SKUs and what quantity of each will go into the bundle you have just created. Under "Item," search for the SKU you are looking to add to the bundle. Then designate the quantity to add to the bundle for that specific SKU. Click "Add" to add the designated SKU and quantity to the bundle.
6. Do this for all individual SKUs that make up the bundle. You can confirm your work and the bundle content by checking the "Current Items In Set."
7. Click "Save" to complete bundle.