How to Read a ShipBob Invoice
1. Follow the steps in this article to access an invoice
2. Date refers to the date the charge occurred
3. OrderID refers to the ShipBob order number corresponding to the charge; if there is no OrderID, the charge was for something other than the fulfillment of an order
4. Tracking number refers to the carrier tracking number corresponding to the charge/order OR the details for this particular charge (or credit) and details will appear here, e.g. "Warehouse Fee"
5. Charges refers to the monetary amount for the individual order or charge