There are 3 ways to sync your inventory to the ShiBob dashboard.
1. Sync SKUs from your integrated store(s)
2. Add SKUs to the dashboard manually
3. Upload SKUs via Excel
To Add SKUs From Your Integrated Store(s):
1. Create the items in your online store
2. In the SB Dashboard go to the green “Quick Setup” tab
3. Select "Sync Your Inventory"
4. Checkmark the box next to each store and click “sync”
5. View new products in Inventory > Add/ View Products under the “Active” tab
To Add SKUs Manually:
1. Go to Inventory > Add/ View Products
2. Click on the red Actions tab on the upper right of the page
3. Select Add New Product from the drop-down menu
4. Follow prompts and "save"
Note: Items created manually will not connect to your online store unless merged.
To Add Inventory Using Excel:
1. Click Inventory-->Add/View Products
2. Click the red Actions button and Download Inventory Form
3. Fill out SKUs exactly as you will be uploading on orders in the future
4. Click red Actions-->Import Inventory Through Excel
5. Merge products with other stores/platform sources as need be!
How can I sync new items without re-syncing old ones?
Syncing inventory will only pull in the new items.
Will syncing inventory affect the item quantities on my store/ the SB dashboard?
Syncing inventory will only pull in new item names/ SKUs, quantity will not be affected.
How can I update the item quantity in the SB dashboard to match my online store?
Quantity in the SB Dashboard can only be updated internally by the team based on the item quantity we have on hand.
How can I change the names of items in the SB dashboard?
- Go to Inventory > Add/View Products
- Checkmark the box next to the item name. This will allow you to edit the name.
- Click on the red Actions tab and select “save changes” from the dropdown