Fulfillment by Amazon is actually a prepaid label service. The prepaid labels can be uploaded on the order details page. When you use prepaid labels we will charge $10.
1. Step: Download the label from Amazon.
2. Step: Go to the Dashboard on Shipbob. Search by the Amazon Order Id or Recipient name. In this case "Bob Smith"
3. Step: Click on the Order Id (2270099) to navigate to the Order Details page.
4. Step: Click on edit and Change the Zip Code as "FBA"
5. Step: Under the actions, simply click on Upload Attachment to upload the prepaid label and Amazon barcode.
6. Step: Follow the steps to complete it.
7. Step: After refreshing the page, make sure to check attachments. And look for prepaid label attachment
8. Step: Reach out to the CS team for weights and dimensions.