Cancel orders you don't want ShipBob to fulfill.
- Orders in Processing can only be canceled if the team has not started fulfilling them.
- Orders that are manually created, imported from Excel or prepaid orders, will not appear on the dashboard after you cancel them.
1. From the ShipBob dashboard, go to Orders.
2. Check the box to the left of the orders you want to cancel.
3. Click on the Actions button on the top-right screen and select Cancel Order from the drop-down menu.
Note: If the order has already been picked the Cancel Order option will be disabled.
4. On the pop-up screen, click Ok to confirm. A success message will appear on the top right screen.