If you do not know what ShipOption mapping is, read this article before proceeding.
Note: The ShipOptoin Mapping you activate must match your stores' shipping options verbatim in order to successfully translate into the ShipBob system.
Note: the best way to verify ship option mapping has changed to your preference, please create and cancel a "test order" from your store as here!
1. Click on "Account Settings" located on the bottom left of the Dashboard.
2. Click on the "ShipOption Mapping" tab.
3. Begin typing in the "Add new shipping method..." box.
Note: Options should automatically populate when your store is integrated. Make sure the option on the dashboard is exactly the same as the option on your store.
4. Select the shipping method that applies.
5. Make sure to activate the shipping options you want with the "Active" checkbox.
6. Click "Save Mapping."