ShipBob's pricing is reflective of a total fulfillment cost. For more information, request a quote from ShipBob here.
If you are a current client and have a question around pricing, please contact your account executive.
If you are a current client and would like an individual quote/estimate for an order, please click here.
- First two hours: $35
- After first two hours: $ 35/man-hour (Note: this will also apply to any inventory we receive without a WRO packaging slip)
Service Labor Fees:
- Inventory counts: $35/man-hour
- All other service labor: $35/man-hour
Prepaid Labels and Amazon FBA:
- Standard prepaid label costs: $10/label
- Amazon FBA label costs: $10/label
- Courier/personal pick-up costs: $10/order
*NOTE: the above costs are for standard orders. Larger orders will be assessed the $35/man-hour charge for service labor.
- Pallet: $40/month
- Bin: $5/month
- $1/order for normal batch fulfillment
- $2/order for more intensive batch fulfillment
Order Details Fees:
- If you insure your packages, it will increase the invoice amount for that label by 1.5% of the insurance value
- To require signature on a package, there is a $3.50 flat fee for UPS and USPS labels only
- $0.25 per unit for non-hazardous materials
- Please contact customer support for quotes on disposing hazardous materials at email@example.com