How to sync orders from your online store(s)
1. Sync orders manually
2. Set up your account to automatically pull orders every 2 hours
To sync orders manually:
1. Go to Sync Orders > Click the blue “Fetch Orders” button for your store integration (i.e. Shopify, Woocommerce, etc.)
2. Check mark the boxes next to the orders you would like to pull. Orders highlighted in green have already been imported.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Ship It!
To auto-pull orders every 2 hours:
1. Go to Quick Setup > Account Settings
2. Check mark Fetch Orders Every 2 Hours for each store integration and select the furthest date back you would like orders to sync from
3. Click Save!
Next Step: Get started with syncing your inventory!