How to sync orders from your online store(s)
*Please note that ShipBob imports any orders with statuses marked "paid" and "unfulfilled" (or equivalent, actual status varies store-to-store).
*Please note that once orders are imported to ShipBob, they will be fulfilled unless canceled in your ShipBob dashboard (including orders marked for fraud or canceled in your store--you must cancel in ShipBob as well).
1. Sync orders manually
2. Set up your account to automatically pull orders every 2 hours
To sync orders manually:
1. Go to Sync Orders > Click the blue “Fetch Orders” button for your store integration (i.e. Shopify, Woocommerce, etc.)
2. Check mark the boxes next to the orders you would like to pull. Orders highlighted in green have already been imported.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Ship It!
To auto-pull orders every 2 hours:
1. Go to Quick Setup > Account Settings
2. Check mark Fetch Orders Every 2 Hours for each store integration and select the furthest date back you would like orders to sync from
You can also change the "Look Back Days" to the date you'd like ShipBob to import orders from (order placement date in your store).
3. Click Save!
Before inventory gets to the warehouse you will want to review the current orders in the dashboard. Turn on and off the auto fetch feature based on how you would like to control the incoming flow of orders. ALL imported orders will ship when inventory arrives. If you don’t want ShipBob to fulfill the orders after importing them, you will need to cancel them directly in the dashboard including orders in exceptions. If they are cancelled or marked fulfilled in your store they will still need to be cancelled in the dashboard if they were previously imported.
Next Step: Get started with syncing your inventory!