To see all orders imported to ShipBob, go to Orders. The default view shows all orders -
By default, we also have pre-built views for the following Order Status:
- On Hold
Processing: Your order is ready to be fulfilled.
Go to Orders > Processing
Processing status means that the inventory needed for the order is in stock. The order will remain in Processing while it is fulfilled (picked, packed, labeled). See our turnaround times.
Orders in the dashboard that you are not ready to ship can be placed on hold.
*Notes: Orders that have begun the fulfillment process (they are picked/packed by a member of the team) cannot be moved to on-hold.
To place an order on hold:
1. Go to Orders, then select Processing.
2. Check the box next to the order ID # and select "Move Orders To On-Hold" from the red Actions tab on the upper right of the dashboard.
3. Click on On Hold in the Orders section. If the move was successful, you will see the order here.
On-hold orders will remain unfulfilled until moved back to Processing. With on-hold orders, you have the option to reserve inventory or unreserve inventory for the order. To edit the items in an on-hold order, you will first need to move it back to Processing.
To move an order back to Processing:
1. Go to Orders, then select On Hold.
2. Check the box next to the order ID # and select "Move Orders To Pending" from the red Actions tab on the upper right of the dashboard).
*orders may be placed on hold for an invalid address or if the card on file is removed/declined.
- To move them back into Processing, simply re-enter and save the address details (even if nothing has changed) or update the card you have on file. The order will move back to Processing automatically.
Exception: Orders ShipBob is not able to currently fulfill
There are several reasons an order may be put into Exceptions. The most common is a lack of inventory on-hand. For a full list, see Why is my order in exceptions?.
Completed: Your shipped orders
Orders will remain in Processing until midnight of the day they are fulfilled. At that point they will move to the completed tab. All completed orders will have tracking information available in the order details.
Orders in the dashboard that have been canceled are in the Order Status: Cancelled. To access Cancelled orders, go to Orders > Cancelled. To review more details about Cancelled orders, please review the order details page for the order.
*Note - If the orders are manually created, imported from excel or Prepaid, you will not be able to see them on the dashboard if cancelled.