How to create orders that fall into the following categories: Prepaid, Pick Up
Certain orders may not require a Shipbob generated label. These include the following:
For any of these scenarios, simply create the order and input the appropriate tag (see below) in ALL recipient address fields.
Prepaid: enter "PREPAID" in ALL address fields EXCEPT country, which should be "US".
Pickup: enter "PICKUP" in ALL address fields EXCEPT country, which should be "US".
Note: Do not enter a valid address or zip code, as the system will automatically generate a label and ship the order.
To pick up from the warehouse:
1. Create the order and enter "PICKUP" in ALL recipient address fields EXCEPT country, which should be "US"
2. Select the items and quantities from your inventory you want to pick up
3. Select "Standard Shipping" and place your order
4. Subscribe to order updates and you'll receive a notification when it's packed
5. Contact our customer success team once you've been notified that the order has been packed to schedule a time for pick up
Please see all pricing and fees here.