How To Create An Order With A Prepaid or Amazon Label or For Pickup at Fulfillment Center
1. Create a new order (click here on how to do so), making sure to put the right tag, below, in all Address fields, especially the Zip Code field, to prevent a mistaken shipment of this order.
Prepaid: put "PREPAID" in ALL address fields
Amazon: put "AMAZON" in ALL address fields
Pickup: put "PICKUP" in ALL address fields
2. Find the order in Pending Orders (click here on how to do so) and click the Actions button and then Upload Attachment from the order details page:
3. You will see a pop-up window that will allow you to select/drag and drop your prepaid label (or other paperwork such as a bill of lading) file. After selecting the label file, select "Pre-Paid Label" from the drop-down menu under Type.
4. Click the Upload button.
5. You can view your successfully attached Prepaid Label, in the order details page under the Order Attachment(s) section.
6. To coordinate a pickup or delivery with the ShipBob team, subscribe to order updates. When you've been notified that the order has been packed, contact our team and ask to schedule the delivery or pickup!
To edit an existing order that should have a prepaid label, click here.
*Please make sure to upload your label as an attachment!
*For pickups and prepaid labels, please make sure your carrier knows the company they are picking up for and has the correct paperwork and documentation.