How to request a quote for an order:
*Note: for a quote on a specific order (items, quantities, destination address), ShipBob can provide a ballpark estimate at no charge if you're able to provide the weights and dimensions of the prospective order.
If you would like an exact quote, our operations team will have to simulate the picking and packing processes and this falls under our service labor fee of $35/man-hour.
Please clarify with your account executive, account manager, or customer success representative which type of quote you're seeking.
If you are a new client seeking a quote or a current client who would like to discuss your pricing plan, please view the guidance at the top of this article!
How to request a ballpark estimate, free of charge:
1. Email email@example.com with the following information:
- Recipient address
2. The support team will then email you back with a ballpark estimate of the cost of shipping!
How to request an exact quote, at $35/man-hour for service labor:
1. Create a new order and fill in the items and quantities you'd like a quote for
2. In the address field, please enter "QUOTE - DO NOT SHIP" in ALL fields, including zip code (*Note: if zip code field contains a valid 5-digit code, ShipBob will not be held responsible for the shipping of the order)
4. When you receive notification through email that the order has been packed, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Order ID number asking for a quote
5. Once quote has been provided, if you would like to ship the order:
- Edit the order to enter a valid address and recipient
- Email email@example.com with the Order ID and ask them to ship the package!
If you would like to cancel, please do so by following the guidance here and your items will be re-stocked.