To request a quote for an order:
If you have the weight, dimensions, and recipient zipcode you can use the dashboard price calculator to determine ship costs from each fulfillment center!
1. Go to the Price Calculator on the left side of the Shipbob dashboard
2. Enter estimated weight/ dimensions/ destination zipcode
3. Click "calculate" to view estimated ship costs from all 5 current warehouse locations.
For an exact quote, or a quote for an order with unknown weight and dimensions our operations team must pick and pack the order.
To have an order packed for a quote:
1. Create a new order and fill in the items and quantities
2. In the address field, enter "QUOTE - DO NOT SHIP" in ALL fields, including zipcode
4. When you receive notification through email that the order has been packed, reach out to email@example.com with the Order ID and destination address requesting a quote
5. Once quote has been provided, if you would like to ship the order:
- Edit the order to enter a valid address and recipient
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Order ID and ask to ship the package!
If you would like to cancel the order, you can send an email to email@example.com requesting that the items be re-stocked. ***Note: If it's a large order, there may be a service labor fee for cancelling and restocking the shipment after the quote is provided.