How to Integrate Your Walmart Store:
1. Click on 'Quick Setup'
2. Click 'Store Integration'
3. Click on 'Walmart'
4. You will see the following page:
5. To input the details, you need to log-in to your Walmart store and click on 'Consumer IDs & Private Keys' under the settings pane
A. Consumer ID
B. Private Key
i) 'Generate Key': If you don't have any API integrations with your store, you'll see the 'Generate Key' option. Click this
ii) 'Regenerate Key': If you already have other API integrations with your Walmart store, you'll see the 'Regenerate Key' option. Click this. WARNING - By clicking this, you will need to re-connect all other integrations with Walmart using this new Private Key
C. Channel Type
7. Click 'Link Store Now'
8. Click 'Sync Your Inventory'
9. Check 'Sync inventory' and click on 'Save'
10. Click 'Account Settings'
11. To automatically import orders from your store, check 'Fetch Orders Every 2 Hours' and click 'Save'
If you do NOT want ShipBob to automatically import orders, you will have to fetch and select orders manually. To do this, go to 'Sync Orders' in the sidebar. Under 'Walmart', check the box and click on 'Fetch Orders'