We made changes to the "New Order" form that allows you to manually create an order for your customers. We changed the flow to make it easier for you to create a new order, directly from your ShipBob dashboard.
See below for the updated steps. If you have specific questions about this change, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can further assist you.
To create a new order:
1. Click New Order
2. Insert your contact's name. The form will auto-populate any existing contacts.
3. Insert your customer's contact information. If our system does not recognize the address, it will notify you and give you an option to continue anyway. Please note you can always edit the address later in the process.
4. Next, you will need to insert items into the order. Enter the item name, insert the quantity, and click the "+" button to insert more items:
5. Once all items are added, click "Save Items:"
6. Your order is under review while our system checks and allocates specific items to the order. This can take between 5-10 minutes to be updated to the appropriate status.
7. Please note you can edit order details until the order has been picked. Make sure you review the recipient information, shipping (Ground is the default option), carrier, and insurance option before finalizing the order.