All orders with 20 units more more will fall under this wholesale designation and the $0.25 per unit charge will apply.
If using prepaid labels, a charge of $10 per label will apply.
Please note, if you enter Insurance Value over $300, a signature will automatically be required and charged to the order.
If you want to create an order but need to use a prepaid label (not generated by Shipbob), we have a new feature that makes this simple!
Per our turnaround times, B2B/wholesale orders will be processed within three business days (pre-noon local time) or four business days (post-noon local time).
B2B/wholesale orders are not ready for freight pick-up until BOLs have been attached to the order.
How it works
1. Enter the date on which you want ShipBob to pick inventory. Note: This will be the pick and pack date, not the ship date.
2. Enter the date you want the order to ship out of the ShipBob fulfillment center.
3. Upload a prepaid label/BOL for standard carrier or freight orders.
To create a new prepaid order
1. Navigate to any order page. Under the red Actions tab, click "Create Prepaid Order" from the dropdown.
2. Here you will need to select:
- The type of shipment: Standard Carrier or Freight (Palletized)
- When you want ShipBob to ship the order (or when the pallet will be picked up)
- When you want ShipBob to pick inventory. This is the date that ShipBob will pick, pack and reduce inventory count from your current count. You can choose up to 3 weeks before the ship date.
Note: Depending on how many orders you ship, you may want to pack an order in advance to ensure there will be inventory available. Select "Same as ship date" if you do not want inventory set aside for an order. Select "24 hours" if you want the order packed right away. This will ensure the stock is still there when you are ready to ship.
3. Insert your recipient's name. The form will auto-populate any existing contacts.
4. Insert your recipient's contact information. If the system does not recognize the address, it will notify you and give you an option to continue anyway. Please note you can always edit the address later in the process.
5. Next, you will need to insert items into the order. Enter the item name, insert the quantity, and click the "+" button to insert more items.
Note: You will notice that the Order Type is now marked as "Prepaid" or "PrepaidFreight."
6. Once all items are added, click "Save Items."
Note: You can edit order details up until the order has been picked. Make sure you review the recipient information, shipping (ground is the default option), carrier, and insurance option before finalizing the order.
7. Once your order pick date arrives, the package weight and dimensions will be available. You can then upload a prepaid label as an attachment. You can also subscribe to order updates for an auto-alert of when the order is packed!
Important note: Please allow enough time between the pick date and the shipping date to generate and upload the order label.
8. Depending on your pick and ship date, you will see your order status change and can view the reason for the change in the order timeline.
To attach a prepaid label
1. Go to the order details page and click "Upload Attachment" found under the order items section.
2. You will see a pop-up window that will allow you to select/drag and drop your prepaid label (or other paperwork such as a bill of lading) file. Click the Upload button.
You can view your successfully attached Prepaid Label in the order details page under the Order Attachment(s) section.
How much does it cost?
$0.40 per unit, please see all pricing and fees here.
Note: When scheduling a pickup for a prepaid label order, please make sure your carrier knows the company they are picking up for and has the correct paperwork and documentation.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org the date and estimated time you would like to pick up so we can ensure the order is ready when you arrive! We will respond with a confirmation.