How do I use reorder notifications?
How to Use Reorder Notifications
How to find your reorder point
- On the left side of the dashboard, select "Inventory" and then "Add/View Products."
- Take note of Two Week Sales figure.
- Divide the Two Week Sales figure by 14 to get current inventory demand per day.
- Factor in manufacturer’s lead time in days for sending inventory to a fulfillment center.
- Factor in ShipBob receiving turnaround of 5 business days (7 calendar days).
- Build in safety stock number of recommended 14 or more days in case of sudden demand spike
- Add day totals from #4, #5, and #6 above.
- Multiply by demand per day per #3 above.
- This number is your re-order point!
How to set reorder notifications
- Click on the item ID.
- Click "Actions," then "Edit" and modify the reorder notification point to the number calculated in #8 above.
- Click "Actions," then "Save Changes."
- You will receive reorder notification emails to the main email address for the admin of your ShipBob account.