We can sync products automatically from your store. In addition, You can add products manually or using an Excel sheet.
1. From the ShipBob dashboard, click on Inventory, then click Products. On the products page click on Add product button.
2. Select the method of import: Import from Excel or Add Products Manually.
Import from Excel:
1. For importing with excel, download the Product Import template from the dashboard.
2. Input the product details – Item Name, SKU and Barcode in the excel file.
3. Drag and drop the file from the local system.
4. Click on upload to complete the import. You should now see the new product in the “Active” of the page.
Add Products Manually:
1. For importing products manually, select the “Add Products Manually” option. Fill out the form with the required details (Item Name and SKU Number).
2. Click on “Add Product”. The new product should now be available in the “Active Tab”.