With the new Inventory page, we have updated several existing features and created some new ones. You also have the option to revert back to the old page. Here's a list of all the changes we made.
- Add Product - This action is available directly from the Inventory page.
- Search - This allows you to search your entire inventory from a single option.
- Actions - The actions related to products in the inventory are consolidated in the Action drop-down option.
- More - This contains additional functions such as downloads and links to other pages from the More drop down option.
- Column Filters - The qualifiers for table filters across each column have been updated.
- Advanced Filters - All filters and searches applied on the table can be viewed and reset from the advanced filters.
- Edit Columns - Any additional information about products can be viewed by adding newly available columns and any customized, relevant data.
- Save Views - The customized inventory table can have particular views saved for easy and quick access.
- Export to Excel - Customized inventory views can be easily exported to Excel.
- Drag & Drop, Sort Columns - The column positions can be rearranged by swift drag and drop, and all columns can be sorted in ascending or descending order.