We can save customized views of inventory to reopen at any time.
How to save a view
1. Update the inventory table with new columns and filters (if required). In the following screenshot, we are viewing inventory that's in the Chicago fulfillment center that is coming from platforms BigCommerce and ShipBob.
2. Once the desired customization is done, open Advanced Filters and click on Save View.
3. Add the desired name and click Save.
4. The view is now saved and available on the page.
5. To open the saved view, click on the name with which it was saved.
6. Once a view is saved, you have the option of updating the view, deleting the view and exporting the view to Excel.
7. To update the view, make the necessary changes and click on “Update View” button in Advanced Filters.
8. Click Save to save the changes. If you update the name, a new view will be created with your changes.
9. To delete view, click the “Delete view” option.