We updated to Billing page within the ShipBob dashboard. The new Billing page was designed to present relevant billing information in the most intuitive way.
(1) Invoices are split into 3 types:
- Shipping – all charges regarding orders and return orders fulfilled by ShipBob
- Storage – monthly storage fees
- Receiving – any fees associated with receiving WROs at a ShipBob fulfillment center
(2) We have separated invoices from payments – each row on the billing page will now reflect an invoice or a payment, also displaying declined payments.
(3) The Balance column displays your outstanding balance, at the time the last invoice was generated or the payment was completed.
(4) In the right corner, you will see your aggregate amount due at the end of the day. This amount increases throughout the day as more orders get fulfilled, even if an invoice was not yet generated, whereas the Balance column only increases when an invoice is generated.
(5) You can manage your credit card information from this page.
It is important to state the changes will be as of 1/17/2018, and any transactions performed before this date will be displayed in the table as Invoice Paid.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.