How to Create Order for Pick-Up
*Note: pick-up is available ONLY in Chicago and New York.
For New Orders:
1. Create a New Order (click here for guidance on how to do so)
2. When you've created an order, click "Create New PickUp"
3. Fill out the required fields (i.e. Pick Up Date, Pick Up Time Slot, Street Address Line 1)
4. Click Create Pick-Up.
For Existing Orders:
1. Click My Orders
2. Click Pending Orders
3. Check the box to the left of the pick up order
4. Click "Actions" in the upper right hand corner and select "Request a pick up"
5. Fill out the required fields (i.e. Pick Up Date, Pick Up Time Slot, Street Address Line 1)
6. Click Create Pick-Up.
When do pick-up orders get shipped?
Pick-up orders picked by up 2 pm or earlier will get tracking the same business day.
Pick-up orders picked up after 2 pm will get tracking by the next business day.
We ask that you book your pickup request 24 hours in advance if possible to ensure driver availability, but we may be able to accommodate requests placed before 10 am local time for same day pickup. If you have any additional questions please reach out to email@example.com.
Click here for video instructions on this process.