If you shipped an order through your ShipBob account and your client decides to return it, generate a return label through the ShipBob dashboard.
Generate a Return Label:
1. From the ShipBob dashboard, click on Orders.
2. From the top navigation bar, click the Completed tab.
3. Click on the blue Order ID number.
4. At the upper right, click the green More button.
5. From the drop-down list, click Generate Return Label. A pop-up screen will appear, please fill in all the relevant information.
- Choose which items you want to return and what should ShipBob do with the returned items. Click Next.
- Choose to return the items back to the FC or to a different address. Click Next.
- Choose Shipping Option and click Generate Return Label
6. Your return order will appear on the Returns page on the left-hand side of the ShipBob dashboard.
Note: We do not generate international return labels.