How To Process Returns Using Non-Shipob Return Labels
*Note: a fee equivalent to the original cost of the ship label will be assessed to re-stock and process a return for a non-ShipBob label. See our returns policies here for more details.
There is NO EXTRA FEE for using a ShipBob return label, simply the cost of shipping. See the article on generating ShipBob return labels here.
1. Generate your own return label with a shipping carrier (or have your customer do so)
2. Once return label is generated, log in to your dashboard at web.shipbob.com
3. Click Inventory, then Send Inventory
4. Follow the guidance in this article to create a WRO for the products being returned
5. Make sure to include the Tracking Number in the WRO
6. Send the WRO PDF to your customer to include in the package. If this is not possible, please have them write the WRO # on the package
7. Have the customer send the package to us