How to Request Assistance for an Order
1. In the ShipBob dashboard, click on Orders in the lefthand menu, then select Processing, Completed, On-Hold, or Exception, depending on the status of the order.
2. Click on the relevant Order ID.
3. Click on “Get Help” in the upper right hand corner of the page.
4. A form will pop up. Select the category of the issue you need assistance with and provide a description of your request.
5. Click "Send."
6. A customer support representative will look into and assist with your request.