As your logistics partner, it is important that we continue finding new ways for you to be more successful online, while providing logistic solutions for your day-to-day operations.
ShipBob is thrilled to partner with Freightos on a full-360 shipping experience. Using Freightos, you can book your international shipment to any ShipBob fulfillment center, just by following these steps.
How to book an international shipment with Freightos
2. Select if you’re shipping boxes or pallets, and enter the number, dimensions, and weight.
3. Enter the origin address, or where your goods are coming from. This will usually be the factory overseas, but can also be an air, seaport, or business address. Select which type, and then use the search bar to find the port name, city, or zip code. (Don’t worry if that seems kind of broad; Only the city is needed to provide quotes. The specific address can be added later in the process.)
4. Enter the date when your goods will be ready for pickup (estimations are okay as the exact date will be determined by your forwarder and factory after you book).
5. From the drop-down, you will need to choose the ShipBob fulfillment center that you will be sending your inventory to. Remember that this fulfillment center location should be the same one you entered in your WRO.
6. Add any additional services you need. You can add customs brokerage, a customs bond, and insurance to your shipment. When you’re ready, press Search.
7. All relevant freight quotes from multiple freight forwarders will be listed, based on the fields you entered in the previous steps. To find the one that works best for your shipment, you can sort and filter to narrow down the options according to price, transit time, forwarder, and more. If you’re not ready to book yet, you can save the quote. When you’ve found the right quote, press Book.
8. Review your order summary and add a few key details. Then pick your payment method to pay and Place your Order.
9. You’ll automatically be directed to your shipment page. There, you’ll need to provide full details about the consignor (sender of goods) and consignee (receiver of goods), as well as upload relevant documents, like your commercial invoice.
10. The Freightos Freight Team will be in touch within 24 hours to arrange pickup and to convey any other relevant details. The freight forwarder will be in touch with your factory to coordinate the shipment pickup date from your supplier, at which point the forwarder will take responsibility for the shipment until delivery.
That’s it! Just 10 easy steps to find and book a great quote for your international shipment.
Don't forget, after the shipment is booked, please upload the PRO number as the Tracking number and the estimate arrival date on the WRO.
If you have questions about using the Freightos platform at any time, there is live chat available on their site at all times. You can also visit their Help Center for more information.