We updated the Bundle feature with the new Products design. There are now two ways to create a bundle -
1. Go to the Products page and select the product you would like to create as a bundle. Go to Actions menu and select -> Create Bundle. Please note, the primary bundle product should be Active and should not have inventory on hand.
2. Now, you need to add products to the bundle. Please ensure to add at least one product to the primary bundle. To add a product, search for an active product and enter the quantity of this product that should be present in the bundle. Then, select "Add to Bundle".
3. To add more products, click on Add Item. To edit the existing products in the bundle, click on Edit -
Alternatively, you could also follow this method -
1. Go to the Product Details page of the product you wish to add to a bundle. In the Within Bundles section (see below), click on Add to Bundle.
2. Search and select either an existing bundle or a product you would like to create as a bundle. Enter the quantity of the product you want to add to the bundle and click Save Bundle.
**Please note, the product you would like to create as the bundle SKU must have 0 inventory. You may need to create a new product in your inventory to be the bundle SKU. In this case, you would then need to merge the bundle SKU with the SKU that links to your online store.
3. The product gets added to the bundle successfully. You can now see that the product is in the bundle that you just added it to or created.
My orders are in exceptions with the reason: "Item is a bundle"