We updated the Bundle feature with the new Products design. There are now two ways to create bundle products that will get the same result.
How to complete the first method (original):
1. Go to the Products page, select the product to be created to a bundle and click on Actions -> Create Bundle.
2. You will be redirected to the Product Details page of the bundle product. Click on Add Item to add products to the bundle.
3.Select the product you want to add to the bundle and type in the quantity of the product you want to be added to the bundle. Click Add to Bundle to confirm.
4. The product gets added to the bundle.
5. To edit the quantity of each item in the bundle or to delete the item in the bundle, click on Edit.
How to complete the second method (new option):
1. Go to the Product Details page of the product you wish to add to a bundle. In the Within Bundles section (see below), click on Add to Bundle.
2. Search and select either an existing bundle or a product you would like to create as a bundle. Enter the quantity of the product you want to add to the bundle and click Save Bundle.
3. The product gets added to the bundle successfully. You can now see that the product is in the bundle that you just added it to or created.