How to add tariff codes to account and products:
1. During onboarding, your account executive will be able to set an account-level tariff code, declared value, and item description for all orders. Please contact your account executive or our customer success team to do so for you!
2. Additionally, you can provide tariff codes for each individual product in your ShipBob dashboard. To do so:
- Go to Inventory-->Products
- Click any Item ID on the left hand side
- Click "Edit" under Customs Information
- Fill in the information for that SKU!
*Please note: individual product tariff codes will be only applied to the products that have information filled out as above.