How to schedule a visit to a ShipBob fulfillment center:
Get a behind the scenes look at what Shipbob’s daily operation looks like!
For a successful visit, please take note of the following visitor guidelines:
- All visits are limited to 30 minutes and must be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance. This is to ensure our team can accomplish the work they need to do for the day and that any other meetings do not overlap. We want to give you our focused attention for the time you are here!
Office hours at each site and how to schedule a timeslot:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to us on chat, requesting a 30-minute appointment on the date of your choosing with the subject line "Visit to _____" with the city of your choice. Let us know what you'd like to accomplish during your visit so that we can let our operations managers know in advance!
2. Our CS team will respond back confirming your appointment or suggesting another time if your requested slot is not available
Tuesday: 10 am - 12 pm CDT
Thursday: 10 am - 12 pm CDT
Friday: 10 am - 12 pm CDT
Tuesday: 12 pm - 2 pm EST
Thursday: 12 pm - 2 pm EST
Friday: 12 pm -2 pm EST
Tuesday: 10 am - 12 pm PST
Thursday: 10 am - 12 pm PST
Friday: 10 am - 12 pm PST
Tuesday: 1 pm - 3 pm PST
Thursday: 1 pm - 3 pm PST
Friday: 11 am - 1 pm PST
Tuesday: 10 am - 4 pm CDT
Thursday: 10 am - 4 pm CDT
Friday: 10 am - 4 pm CDT
What if I arrive late to my scheduled meeting?
All visits are scheduled based on availability for a certain timeslot. Unfortunately if you arrive more than 10 minutes later than your scheduled time, your visit may be cut short or rescheduled.
Can I repackage or re-label my inventory at the warehouse?
The Shipbob team alone can perform work within the warehouse (including kitting, packaging, etc.) To coordinate an inventory project, please contact email@example.com for guidance and to get an idea of costs. If you would not like the Shipbob team to complete the project, you can place an order to have items shipped to you or picked up. Once the project is completed, you can send the inventory back to the warehouse to be received. We recommend having inventory projects completed before items are sent to Shipbob to save on removal and receiving costs.
Can I pick up inventory at the warehouse?
- An order MUST be created in advance for all items picked up (orders cannot be created when you arrive at the warehouse and visitors may not pick and pack their own inventory or remove items from any shelf or bin location in the warehouse.) See here for how to create a “pickup order.”
- All pickup orders are automatically charged a $10 pickup fee for preparation. Larger orders are subject to additional fees. See here for a breakdown.
- To ensure we keep accurate records and protect all inventory in our care, visitors will not be able to pick up any items not listed in the order in advance. This includes picking up additional item quantity than originally stated in the order. In this case, a new order should be created after the visit to be picked up at a later date or shipped out from the warehouse.
Thank you for your cooperation and we hope you enjoy your visit!
~The Shipbob Team