*Note: if a container (box or pallet) arrives more than 14 days after the first container in a WRO, it will be canceled and moved to the On Hold/URO process outlined immediately above.
1. If our team can identify that inbound boxes or pallets are yours and does not have a physical WRO, we will notify you!
2. When you receive the notification, please click Inventory-->On Hold Receiving:
3. Find the URO ID from the email notification and click Add WRO:
4. Fill out the WRO AND the box number associated with this box/pallet (as input on the WRO--this process works at the individual box/container level):
5. Our team will stock into inventory within our five business day turnaround time!