Test orders are essential for making sure each element of the order is transferred perfectly from your store to the Shipbob dashboard.
By creating a test order you can identify the following problem areas:
- Sku IDs that need to be merged
- Bundles that need to be set up
- Ship options that need to be mapped
These things should be quick and painless to set up but can become a hassle when dealing with hundreds or even thousands of orders. Working on a single test order before importing many others can save you a great deal of time and effort.
How to do it:
- Create an order in your store for the items/skus/ shipping options you want to test (the address can be to yourself)
- Make sure the order is marked paid and import it to the dashboard
- Review the order details for accuracy. If you need any assistance setting something up, place the order on-hold and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the order ID.