To integrate your Squarespace store -
1. Go to Quick Setup on ShipBob -
2. Click on "Store Integrations" and select Squarespace
You will see the following screen -
3. Enter your Squarespace store name.
4. Now, on your Squarespace store account, access API keys from Home Menu -> Settings -> Advanced -> API Keys
5. Click on "Create Key", you should see the option as below. Please make sure to check "Orders" as the Key Scope
6. Click on Next to create the key. Once the key is created and copy it.
7. Go back to Quick setup on the ShipBob dashboard and paste the API Key. Click on "Link Store Now".
8. Once you've completed linking your store, go to Sync Your Inventory -
9. Click on the link or go to Home Menu -> Advanced -> Import/Export
10. Click on "Export", and then "Products" as shown below -
11. Download the products as a csv
12. For Step 2, click on the link to access the downloaded file from your local system. Please note that you do not need to modify it in any way.
13. Click on Sync to complete. The synced products from Squarespace should now be available under Inventory -> Products in the ShipBob dashboard.