You created a beautiful site on Squarespace, here's how you can sync it to your ShipBob dashboard.
1. From the ShipBob dashboard, click on Quick Setup.
2. Click on Store Integration and select Squarespace.
3. In the following screen, enter your Squarespace store name.
4. Now, on your Squarespace store account, access API keys from Home Menu -> Settings -> Advanced -> API Keys.
5. Click on Create Key. you should see the option as below. Please make sure to check Orders under API Key Scope.
6. Click Next to create the key. Once the key is created, copy it.
7. Paste the API Key to the Quick Setup screen on the ShipBob dashboard and then click on Link Store Now.
8. Once you've completed linking your store, click on Sync Your Inventory.
9. Click on the link or go to Home Menu -> Advanced -> Import/Export.
10. Click on Export and then Products.
11. Download the products as a CSV file.
12. For Step 2, click on the link to access the downloaded file from your local system. Please note that you do not need to modify it in any way.
13. Click on Sync to complete. The synced products from Squarespace should now be available under Inventory -> Products on the ShipBob dashboard.