The Inventory Status page provides detailed information about your product inventory levels at ShipBob.
From the ShipBob dashboard click on Inventory and then choose Inventory Status.
|ID||Unique identifier for each product created automatically by our system.|
|Item Name||Product full name.|
|Store SKU||SKU is your way to manage inventory. SKUs can only be added upon syncing/creating a new product and can't be updated later.|
|Awaiting Restock||The quantity of items that have a WRO created for them but have not yet been stowed in a bin at a ShipBob fulfillment center.|
|On Hand||The pickable quantity of items in all of ShipBob fulfillment center. This includes items that have already been assigned to orders but have not yet been picked. Internal or external transit quantities are excluded from on hand calculations.|
|Committed||The quantity of items that have been assigned to orders, but have not yet been picked.|
|Internal Transit||The number of items being transferred between different ShipBob fulfillment centers.|
|Back Ordered||The total quantity of items in all Exception orders.|
The combined quantity of fulfillable inventory, items awaiting restock, and items in internal transit, reducing back ordered quantities. Below is an example of how we calculate the Balanced Inventory.
Awaiting Restock (50) + On Hand (2987) - Committed (14) + Internal Transit (500) - Back Ordered (0) = Balanced Inventory (3523)
The quantity of on-hand inventory that has not been committed to orders.
|External Transit||The number of items being transferred from ShipBob fulfillment centers to external warehouses (e.g. Amazon).|
|External Warehouse||The number of items in external, non-ShipBob fulfillment centers (e.g. Amazon) that are synced with ShipBob.|
Search Bar: Search for a specific product by product name or product ID. Click Reset Filters to clear searches.
- Column Filters: By clicking on the filter sign on the header of the following columns - ID, Item Name, Store SKU, Balanced Inventory - you can apply different filters to create the desired view. Click Reset Filters to clear filters applied.
- Export to Excel: Click on the Actions button on the top right screen and then choose Export to Excel.
- Drag, Drop, and Sort Columns: Column positions can be rearranged by swift drag and drop and all columns can be sorted in ascending or descending order.
- To drag and drop, select a column, drag and drop it to the desired position.
- To sort columns, click on the column heading.