ShipBob offers an easy integration with Returnly that allows us to receive return orders created by end customers on your Returnly returns portal. Please note that you require an Enterprise account with Returnly to integrate and start using the functionality with ShipBob.
How does the ShipBop Returnly integration work?
- If you have a Returnly Enterprise account, follow the below steps to complete Returnly integration.
- As your customers create return orders through the Returnly portal, we will sync return orders with the following status:
- In Transit
- Please note, with the current Returnly setup, return orders will only be sent to the primary city for your ShipBob account.
- There is a $3 charge associated with every return order that is processed through Returnly and will be added to your invoice as we process the returns.
To integrate your Returnly store with ShipBob:
1. Go to your ShipBob dashboard > 'Quick Setup'.
2. Click on 'Store Integration' and select Returnly.
3. You will see the following screen. Select the first checkbox to proceed with the integration. Once the four steps are done, the Returnly integration will be live.
4. Enter the URL of your Returnly store in Step 2.
5. Use the link on Step 3 to obtain the API key, as shown in the screenshot below. Copy the API Token and paste it in ShipBob Quick Setup.
6. When the API token is entered, click on 'Link Returnly Now,' this will complete the integration and we will be able to pull in return orders created from Returnly.