Export your order to a CSV. file. Select the orders you want to export, we will process the data and send you an email with a link to download the data. learn more about the reported columns in the .csv file, click here.
1. On the ShipBob dashboard, Click on Orders.
2. Sort and filter the data you want to export, then select the orders by marking the checkbox next to each order (e.g. all orders imported on 11/6/18 that are in processing status).
Note: After applying filters you can choose Select all to export all filtered orders.
3. Click on the Actions button and select Export to Excel from the drop-down list.
4. Choose one of the 3 options: Export current selection, export the current page, or all orders in your current filter settings.
4. Click on Export Orders to complete the request. We will send you an email with a link to download the file.
5. Check your email for an email titled Export of your orders. Click on the link as shown below to download the .csv file.
Once opening the exported file please follow the instructions:
If you open the file in other ways, data might not be shown accurately.