When you export your order's data from ShipBob, you will be emailed with a link to download your file. Please note the following -
- The date and timestamps are reported in UTC time.
- For every unique product in an order, a new row is printed in the report (e.g. if your order contains two unique products, the report will have two entries.
- The various reported fields will be blank if unavailable when you requested the report.
The file contains the following data:
1. ShipBob Order Id: Unique order ID in ShipBob
2. Store Order Id: Unique order id received from store integrations (blank for manually created or excel imported orders).
3. Import Date: Date and time when the order was imported to ShipBob.
4. Ship Date: Date and time when the order was shipped.
5. Source: Platform where the order was imported from.
6. Customer Name: Name of the end customer.
7. Customer Email: Email of the end customer.
8. Fulfillment Cost: Total cost of fulfilling the order (reported as 0 if the order has not been fulfilled yet).
9. Order Status: Status of order in ShipBob at the time of download.
10. Carrier: Shipping Carrier (if the label has been generated).
11. Tracking Information: Tracking number of the package (if the label has been generated).
12. Fulfillment Center: ShipBob Fulfillment Center order is shipped from.
13. Line Item Id: ShipBob Product Id (for each unique product in the order, unique rows are printed).
13. Line Item Name: Name of product.
14. Line Item Quantity: Quantity of product in the order.
15. Serial Number: Serial numbers of products scanned (if applicable).
16. Lot Number: Lot number product belongs to (if applicable).
17. Expiration Date: Expiration date associated with the product (if applicable).
18. Total Items: Total number of items in the order.
19 - 26. Shipping Address information.
27. Insurance: Insurance amount associated with the order.
28. Reserve Date: Date selected to reserve inventory (applicable for B2B/Transfer orders).
29. Ship By Date: Date selected to ship the order (applicable for B2B/Transfer Orders).
30. Notes: Contains more information about the order, e.g. - if the order was copied from another order, etc.
31. Created by: ShipBob user that created the order (applicable for manual orders and manual B2B orders).
32. Order Processed Timestamp: Date and time at which the order moved to Processing from exceptions.
33. Picked Timestamp: Date and time at which the order was picked (if available).
34. Packed Timestamp: Date and time at which the order was packed (if available).
35. Labeled Timestamp: Date and time at which the order was labeled (if available).
36 - 38. Dimensions of the order after packing.
39. Weight: Weight of order after packing.
40. Shipping Zone: ShipBob zone that order was invoiced with.
41. Invoice ID: ShipBob Invoice ID (if available).
42. Delivered Date: Date the order was delivered to end customer.
43. Delivery Status: Status of order delivery, as received from shipping carrier (if available).
44. Last Message: Delivery message, as received from shipping carrier (if available).