Using your orders screen you can view and manage all business' orders. You can use this for several purposes:
- Sync, import and create orders.
- Search orders and create filters according to the data you wish to see.
- Perform actions on a specific order or a segment of orders.
View all orders imported to your ShipBob Dashboard — including the order ID, store ID, import date, ship date, source, customer, fulfillment cost and order status.
|Customer Name||Name of the end customer|
|Fulfillment Cost||The total cost of fulfilling the order (reported as 0 if the order has not been fulfilled yet)|
|Import Date||Date and time the order was imported to ShipBob FC|
|Order Status||Status of order in ShipBob, learn more about the different status|
|Ship Date||Date and time the order was shipped from ShipBob FC|
|ShipBob Order Id||Unique order ID in ShipBob|
|Source||The platform which the order was imported from|
|Store Order Id||Unique order ID received from store integrations (will appear blank for manually created or Excel imported orders)|
Note: You can also export your order report to Excel by clicking the Actions button on the top left bar of the orders screen
Then click Export To Excel. For a more detailed explanation on the orders report, click Here.
Use the top search bar to search for specific orders, view their details and perform different actions such as tracking or editing.
Use our pre-built filters or build new filters to view specific information related to your orders. You can segment orders, perform actions and export the relevant data to Excel. By default, our order page displays pre-built filters according to the order status (read more about the different status options).
How to create new filters?
- Go to Orders page and select "+" to create a new view
2. Select filters from the available list. For example, Order Status: Processing & Fulfillment Center: Chicago.
Note: you can add as many filters as you like.
3. To save the view, click on the pencil sign to name it and click Save View. This view will be available in your views list under More
Example: Filter Delayed Orders
- Go to Completed orders tab.
- Click Show/Edit Details.
- Add filters to get the desired results:
- From the drop-down list select Completed Status and then Processing to filter shipped orders that have not received initial scans.
- From the drop-down list select Completed Status and then InTransit to filter orders that are still on their way and may be delayed.
- From the drop-down list select Completed Status and then DeliveryException to filter orders that cannot be delivered due to an incorrect/incomplete address or when package content is damaged on the way.