Note: This page is currently in beta version. To gain certain functionalities you will need to retrieve the previous version. You can do it by clicking the link on the top banner Go back to the old page.
Using the product details page you can view and edit each product details. You can use this for several purposes:
- Edit product basic information
- Mark product as Active/Inactive
- Provide specific fulfillment and customs information
- Add packaging requirements to increase consistency and reduce shipping errors
The product details page has 6 panels. In the top panel, you can see the product name, status, and picture. Note: For now, you can only update the picture from the previous product details page.
Basic Product Information
In this panel, you can view and edit the most basic details about the product.
|Product Name||Product full name.|
Unique product ID in ShipBob. This field is not editable.
The platform which the product was imported from. This field is not editable.
SKU is your way to manage inventory. SKUs can only be added upon syncing/creating a new product and can't be updated later. This field is not editable.
Relevant for Shopify and Amazon integrations only.
The reorder point is the stock threshold in which the item should be reordered. Read more here. To update Re-order point by FC, use the old product details page.
|Dimensions (in inches)||
Product's dimensions. If this item has been cubiscanned by our FC team, this field will not be editable.
Product's weight. If this item has been cubiscanned by our FC team, this field will not be editable.
Mark your product as Active/Inactive. All products synced or added manually to the dashboard are automatically marked as Active. Products marked as Active will be processed and shipped. ShipBob will not fulfill products in Inactive status; orders containing inactive items will move to exception status automatically (unless these are merged items).
This panel presents additional information needed for us to fulfill your products accurately. Please checkmark if relevant:
1. Digital Product: SKUs that ShipBob will not fulfill. This can include online coupon codes, physical products that we do not warehouse, or other pieces of any order that ShipBob will not fulfill. Orders containing only digital items will appear as canceled on the dashboard. Read more here.
2. Lot Product: Our lot feature will allow you to separate items based on their lot numbers. When you send us a lot item, we will not store it with other non-lot items, or other lots of the same item. Read more here.
3. Dangerous Goods: Solids, liquids, or gases that can harm people, other living organisms, property, or the environment. Read more here. If your product is dangerous goods, please upload the MSDS file on the old product details page.
4. Serial Number: A unique identifier assigned incrementally or sequentially to an item to uniquely identify it. We will scan the unique serial numbers of items when we pick your orders.
This information ensures that we fulfill your packages accurately internationally.
- Tariff Information: Tariff information (code, description, declared value) is REQUIRED for any item shipped outside the US. This is the tariff code for your product type obtained from this US government website: https://hts.usitc.gov/
- Value: The estimated value of your product you’d like to record for US customs.
- Description: A short product description (Maximum 150 characters).
Fill in your packaging preferences here. We will adjust our packing process based on your selection for box type. Note: Final box type will depend on the discretion of our fulfillment associates. Read more here.
You can see if the item is part of a bundle or if it's merged. To edit bundle/merged items, use the old version of the product page.