Case-packed refers to shipping multiple units of the same product together in a single box. All products in that single box have the same SKU and can be sent as individual items if needed.
By default, ShipBob will fulfill your inventory as individual items, even if arrives in cases to our FCs. If you want us to fulfill your inventory as case packed items - please follow the instructions below.
Sending Case-Packed items:
- All cases must contain equal quantities of that product in each box. For example, a case pack of 24 units must always contain 24 units.
- The case must have its own SKU that is different from the individual item's SKU.
- You can have multiple cases. For example, a case pack of 6 items and a case pack of 9 items, each must have its own different SKU.
- ShipBob will not assemble or disassemble cases of any inventory items.
- Bar codes: We highly recommend that the case pack have a different bar code than the individual item.
1. Add the case as an inventory item to your products list. Please mention it's a case as apart of the item's name. For example "Case of 12: Blue Bottle".
2. Send ShipBob a WRO containing the inventory added. Note: The WRO should state the number of cases and NOT the total number of individual units being shipped in the cases.
Note: If you are currently selling an individual item and want to start sending it as a case, please send us new inventory as described above.