Gain a better understanding of pricing for fulfilled orders. Using the order pricing page you can see detailed information for eligible orders.
View Order Pricing:
1. From the ShipBob dashboard, click on Orders. Click on the order ID to see order details.
2. From the order details page, next to the invoice amount, click on view pricing breakdown. Note: This will only appear for orders that are priced according to a standard pricing plan. Orders that are charged differently, will NOT show the pricing breakdown.
3. On the order pricing information page, you can see the following information:
A short summary of the order pricing info. For example:
|Invoiced Amount||Total Invoice Amount.|
|Charge-Based On||Dimensional weight / Actual Weight|
|For all orders 16 oz or greater, you will be subject to Dimensional Weight.|
|Product weight including packaging.|
|Billable Weight||Defined as the greater of the two weights (actual vs. dimensional). Note: If the actual weight is under 16 oz, we will calculate the shipping rate according to the actual weight.|
|General Order Details|
|Fulfilled From||ShipBob FC name.|
|Destination Country||Destination Country.|
|Destination Zone||Shipping zones are the geographical areas our carriers ship to, spanning from Zone 1 to Zone 10.|
|Shipping Option||Service levels used to fulfill the order.|
|Carrier Service||Carrier used to fulfill the order.|
|Dimensional Weight Calculator**|
|L*W*H / DIM Divisor read more here|
**The Dimensional Weight Calculator will appear in all cases, even if the order was charged according to actual weight.
- The order pricing is determined according to your pricing plan. You can refer your pricing plan for the appropriate shipping option, ensuring to use the correct weight (dimensional or actual weight) by clicking View Pricing Plan button.
- If the price seems wrong, please request a pricing audit by going back to your Order Details and contacting our support team using the "Get Help" button.