We understand and realize that in the world of shipping, damages and losses happen. ShipBob offers courtesy insurance for all orders up to $100 of the retail value of the order. In order to file a claim with us, please contact email@example.com with the Order ID and required document(s) as outlined in the table below.
If you are shipping orders with a value of $100 or greater, we strongly recommend you purchase additional insurance. ShipBob cannot provide refunds for values over $100 if the order is NOT insured.
- ShipBob will not file lost in transit claims or offer refunds for orders marked as "Delivered" or orders that have a final scan.
- All claims filed through ShipBob for packages lost or damaged in transit must be filed within 90 DAYS of the ORIGINAL ship date. Any claims submitted after this time frame will not be valid for processing or reimbursement due to limitations on when claims are accepted for approval by the carriers.
- You can create a reshipment in the system and ship out the item to the recipient again by copying the order and modifying it if needed.
- We do not cover the shipping or reshipment costs for the lost/damaged items.
- We can only provide a refund for the order value at the time it was fulfilled (e.g. if you sell a shirt for $20 but you had a promotion for $5 off for this order, then we would only refund $15 on this order and not $20).
- If the Insurance Value is over $300, a signature will automatically be required and charged.
- If the order is NOT insured, we can only provide instant refunds for up to $100 of the total value of the item(s) (as described above).
- APO/FPO/DPO addresses are considered international by the carriers and are held to the 30-day tracking requirement before moving forward with a lost in transit claim.