As a part of the integration process you can choose ShipBob to sync existing products from your store to our dashboard.
- After the initial setup process, you can sync products again using quick setup.
- Orders containing products that are not synced to our dashboard will result in creating a new product automatically.
Certain platforms have the option to create variants for their products. As ShipBob each variant is a product on its own. If the merchant uses variants we will sync them to our store as products.
- Example: Product: Hat, Variant: Blue hat, Variant: Red Hat.
- Note: Variants are optional. If they exist we will sync them and if they don’t exist we will sync the product.
In order to match the product on BigCommerce to the product listed in ShipBob we use a unique identifier. This identifier helps our system to know which product to send out when an order is synced. When you create a product on BigCommerce, you can insert a SKU, we highly recommend you to add a SKU as this will be used as the unique identifier. If you don’t insert a SKU, ShipBob will use the product ID generated automatically by BigCommerce (you can see it in the URL). Note! Once you have synced your products with ShipBob please don't change/edit SKU as we will not be able to identify your products correctly, and we will create a new product in our system.
Import product images
Once you sync products to ShipBob, we will import its image (if exists). This only happens for new products, imported using sync products feature.
Manual Sync Orders
The ability to sync orders from your e-commerce store. This process happens when you click on Sync Orders (Orders Page). We only show the following orders:
- Orders with a valid shipping address.
- Orders that are valid based on their rule configuration (if exist).
- Orders with the correct status: Awaiting Shipment or Awaiting Fulfillment.
Auto Sync Orders
Sync orders automatically every 30 minutes. You can choose to sync orders placed at your store automatically by marking the relevant checkbox during the initial integration setup.
Auto Sync Products from Order
Orders containing products that are not synced to our dashboard will result in creating a new product automatically.
Default Look Back Days
Look back days refers to the number of days we save data for orders placed on your store. For BigCommerce, we save and display data for the past 120 days.
Use Ship Start Date to sync orders
Start shipping date is the date ShipBob will start to import and ship your orders. Ship start date can be a date which has already past (up to 120 days) or a future date.
Rules are recurring, automated procedures that can help us provide you a smooth fulfillment process. Read more about available rules here .
Fulfillment Tracking Upload
- Order Level Fulfillment Tracking: Once an order is fulfilled a unique tracking number is uploaded to the order details page that links to the carrier's website. This tracking number will automatically upload to your store and we will mark the order as fulfilled.
- Partial Fulfillment based on Line Items: Our ability to update tracking number per item in the order. This applies to split orders, bundles and merged items.